T-FAL GC704 OPTIGRILL W/ RECIPE BOOKS INDOOR ELECTRIC GRILL REMOVABLE PLATES - Copper Cream Coat
T-fal introduces OptiGrill, the first electric grill with Precision Grilling Technology which cooks food to your preference based on the program selected (burger, poultry, sandwiches, sausage and pork, red meat or fish) and by measuring the thickness of the food. The T-fal GC704 OptiGrill automatically adapts its grilling cycles to the thickness of the food. Thanks to a unique cooking level indicator, it lets you know the cooking progress and beeps at Rare, Medium and Well-Done so you know when your meal is cooked the way you like it! The OptiGrill also features a defrost setting for cooking food from frozen to perfect in minutes and a manual setting for vegetables and personal recipes. The T-fal OptiGrill has a powerful 1,800-watt heating element and die-cast aluminum, non-stick coated plates. The plates are removable and dishwasher safe, for easy clean-up. The T-fal OptiGrill comes with a recipe book and a 1-year limited warranty. If the grill goes into Manual mode (white light) and is not preheating it is because the consumer is opening the lid during the pre-heating which signals to the grill that you are putting food on. When you don't put food on or put it on the grill before the pre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fully pre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine, select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as the grill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goes solid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
Grilled to perfection. Are you still checking and rechecking your food, not sure if it's done the way you want it? Take the guesswork out of grilling fresh or frozen foods with the T-Fal Opti Grill. This ingenious device automatically adapts cooking time to the thickness of almost any food--including burgers, poultry, sandwiches, sausage, red meat, and even fish. The indicator light shows the precise level of doneness: yellow for rare, orange for medium, and red for well done. It even beeps when your food has reached your preferred cooking level. How smart is that? Get delicious results every time with the indoor Opti Grill--combining the skill of a chef with the ease of push-button cooking. From T-Fal. Includes Opti Grill, drip tray, two removable grill plates, 72-page recipe book, and 31-page recipe book 1800W Six cooking programs with preset cooking temperature and cycles: burgers, poultry, sandwiches, sausage, red meat, and fish Angled plates for easy fat release Preset cooking temperatures Simple operations with touch panels Frozen preset for cooking frozen foods Manual setting: great for grilling vegetables, fruits, and personal recipes Ceramic grill plates Stainless steel exterior
- Sensors: automatically adapts cooking time to the thickness of any food; 6 cooking programs: Burgers, Poultry, Sandwiches, Sausage, Red Meat, Fish
- Cooking indicator light changes from yellow to red to signify the level of doneness; audible beeps alert you when food is at rare, medium and well-done
- Frozen food function to defrost and cook all types of food; manual function for cooking vegetables or personal recipes
- Interface on handle for improved ergonomics; Angled plates for fat release; Drip-tray and plates are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. 1,800 watts of power; Brushed stainless steel housing; 1-year limited warranty
- When you don't put food on or put it on the grill before the pre-heating is done then the grill goes into Manual mode since it is not fully pre-heated. To prevent this always keep the lid closed, turn on the machine, select the desired program then press okay. The light will flash purple as the grill pre-heats. Keep the lid closed during this time. Once the light goes solid purple and beeps you can then add the food.
- Product Dimensions about: 14 x 13 x 6 inches ; 11.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 pound
- What's in the Box: OptiGrill, Drip Tray, 2 Removable Grill Plates, 72-Page Recipe Book, and 31-Page Recipe Book.
PLEASE NOTE: Manufacturers often change or update product specifications without notice. Specs, features and images may vary slightly from above.